IBC Tote Mixers – Mix & blend any liquid fast & efficiently
Pulsair’s IBC tote tank mixer, the 10-55 Tote-Stick is the lightest and easiest to use IBC tote mixer on the market. It can mix heavy viscosity and high solid liquids that have separated or settled out.
“Since we started using Pulsair, our production and bottling process have greatly improved,” said Mitch Davis, founder of Mission Fertilizer. “Due to the nature of our all-organic liquid fertilizers, they tend to separate out and we needed non-shear mixing to keep the fertilizer homogenous. The lightweight Pulsair 10-55 Tote-Stick mixer is a perfect solution for us. As a quality control measure, we have incorporated the Pulsair mixing technology in our retail bottling process to reblend our tanks and keep solids in suspension and uniform. The Pulsair tote mixer has helped us save time and made life easier in the warehouse. The mixer is simple and easy to use and helps us keep solids from accumulating in the tank corners and allows us to mix at any liquid level. Anyone who is still using recirculating pumps or heavy mechanical tote mixers should really consider Pulsair”. — Mitch Davis, Founder, Mission Fertilizer
- Ease to use for uniform mixing
- Mixes IBC tanks fast than conventional methods
- Lightweight – Mixer weighs less than 6 lbs. / 2.7 kg
- Variable speed & power adjustments
- Ideal for primary mixing, reblending separated or settled solids
- Mixes at any liquid level
- All-pneumatic – Operates on compressed air, CO2 and nitrogen gases without modification
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Sanitary food-grade design
- Safe to use in explosion proof environments
“We use Pulsair’s tote mixer to reblend our asphalt ink and sealing additives because it mixes faster and one guy can easily install and use it. I’ll never use a mechanical mixer in my totes again. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking to save time and money.”. — Scott McClausland, Plant Manager, Special Asphalt Products
- No moving parts – safe to use in plastic lined totes or bag-in-a-box
- Non-shear mixing process mixing all types of liquids
- All-pneumatic lightweight controller
- 60 inch stainless steel mixing probe
- 2″ NPT stainless steel vented bung clamp
- 10 foot self coiling hose
How it works:
Large compressed air/gas bubbles are sequentially released on the IBC tote bottom through a long 60 inch stainless steel probe to create an immediate vertical mixing pattern to quickly blend and mix liquids. This non-shear mixing process is ideal for primary blending, re-blending separated liquids or re-suspending settled solids. The Pulsair 10-55 Tote-Stick is a variable speed mixer and the operator has control over the speed and power of the mixer by controlling the pulse rate (speed) and pressure setting (power) on the filter/regulator. The result is a homogeneous and uniform liquid solution.
Contact Pulsair to learn more.